At Telma Grant, P.T & Chiro, we provide private & Publicly Funded Community Physiotherapy Clinic Services & chiropractic care. If you're in pain, call us. We can help. We also offer medical & TCM acupuncture, laser and shockwave therapy and custom make knee braces and orthotics.
Text us at: 365-300-1527
eMail us: Info@TelmaGrant.Ca
Serving Bowmanville Physiotherapy Since 1991
As Clarington’s only private & OHIP physio clinic, Telma Grant, P.T. has been practicing physio in Bowmanville and Clarington since 1991.
As Mary Poppins once said, “A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.” Instead of medicine, we have physiotherapy and instead of sugar we have coffee, tea and an assortment of treats, but you get the idea.
At Telma Grant P.T., we like to have fun doing what we do in a pleasant relaxed atmosphere. Patients are encouraged to help themselves in our little kitchen area in-between treatment and exercises. Children are always welcome and enjoy our cozy supervised play area.
Our commitment is to get you in for your initial assessment within 2 business days of your call.
- Private & Publicly Funded Physiotherapy
- Ample free parking
- Private treatment rooms
- Heated treatment beds
- Bright welcoming atmosphere
- Coffee and tea are always on the go
- Popcorn on Thursdays!
If you're in pain, or simply have a question, please feel free to contact us. Contact
Ontario’s Community Physiotherapy Clinic Program is available to eligible patients, free of charge. The Program funds select clinics to help people recover from recent illnesses, injuries and surgeries, or flare-ups of chronic conditions.
You are eligible for Publicly Funded Community Physiotherapy Clinic Services if you are:
- 65 years old or older;
- 19 years old or younger
- Receiving ODSP or OW benefits
- Have been recently discharged from an overnight admission in hospital for a condition for which you need physiotherapy.
Locate other OHIP Publicly Funded Community Physiotherapy Clinics. .
We offer direct billing to 12 major insurers, covering 85% of privately insured Canadians.
What We need From You
- The name of your Extended Healthcare Provider
- Your ID # / Policy # (Usually Found on your Benefit Card)
- Your relationship to the Policy Holder (Self, Spouse, Parent, etc.)
- If you have Secondary Coverage from a spouse / parent / etc.
- The date of your accident / your current injuries
- If you were referred by a physician
What You Need to Bring
- Your Benefit Card
- A Doctor’s Referral (If required by your insurance company)
- A valid credit card to keep on file
If we can't direct bill for you, we will assist you as necessary so you can be reimbursed as quickly as possible by your insurance company.
If Your Claim is Denied: If your direct billing claim is denied, we ask that your account balance is paid at the end of your visit. The front desk staff will let you know if your claim was denied before you leave
•Stress Relax Session