At Telma Grant, P.T & Chiro, we provide private & OHIP physiotherapy & chiropractic care. If you're in pain, call us. We can help. We also offer medical & TCM acupuncture, laser and shockwave therapy and custom make knee braces and orthotics.
Text us at: 365-300-1527
eMail us: Info@TelmaGrant.Ca
Serving Bowmanville Physiotherapy Since 1991
As Clarington’s only private & OHIP physio clinic, Telma Grant, P.T. has been practicing physio in Bowmanville and Clarington since 1991.
As Mary Poppins once said, “A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.” Instead of medicine, we have physiotherapy and instead of sugar we have coffee, tea and an assortment of treats, but you get the idea.
At Telma Grant P.T., we like to have fun doing what we do in a pleasant relaxed atmosphere. Patients are encouraged to help themselves in our little kitchen area in-between treatment and exercises. Children are always welcome and enjoy our cozy supervised play area.
Our commitment is to get you in for your initial assessment within 2 business days of your call.
- Private & OHIP Physiotherapy
- Ample free parking
- Private treatment rooms
- Heated treatment beds
- Free Physio-Yoga Night
- Bright welcoming atmosphere
- Coffee and tea are always on the go
- Popcorn on Thursdays!
If you're in pain, or simply have a question, please feel free to contact us. Contact
You are eligible for OHIP physiotherapy if you are:
- 65 years old or older;
- 19 years old or younger
- Receiving ODSP or OW benefits
- Have been recently discharged from an overnight admission in hospital for a condition for which you need physiotherapy.
Locate other OHIP Physiotherapy clinics.
We offer direct billing to 12 major insurers, covering 85% of privately insured Canadians.
What We need From You
- The name of your Extended Healthcare Provider
- Your ID # / Policy # (Usually Found on your Benefit Card)
- Your relationship to the Policy Holder (Self, Spouse, Parent, etc.)
- If you have Secondary Coverage from a spouse / parent / etc.
- The date of your accident / your current injuries
- If you were referred by a physician
What You Need to Bring
- Your Benefit Card
- A Doctor’s Referral (If required by your insurance company)
- A valid credit card to keep on file
Frequently Asked Questions
If Your Plan Only Covers a Percentage of your claims: You are still eligible for direct billing! We are able to bill the allowed percentage of your treatment online. Please note that the remainder of your balance must be settled up at the end of your visit.
If Your Extended Healthcare Provider is not on the List: Don’t worry! More Healthcare Providers are being added every month. Stay tuned for future announcements as more providers become available for direct billing!
If Your Claim is Denied: If your direct billing claim is denied, we ask that your account balance is paid at the end of your visit. The front desk staff will let you know if your claim was denied before you leave
•Stress Relax Session